Panel Coverage: 40″
Rib Features: Insulated Wall Panel
Standard Gauge: 26 ga.
Optional Gauges: 22 ga., 24 ga.
Matching exterior and interior low linear mesa profiles make this panel particularly suited for thicker, long-length walls. Perfect for exterior or interior wall and ceiling applications on industrial buildings.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- The low profile linear exterior surface simplifies flashing connections designed to inhibit moisture vapor transmission compared with other deep fluted products on the market
- The additional mesa profile on the interior face makes this panel particularly suited for thicker, long-length walls
- The panel’s overlapping joint is self-aligning and allows for easy sealant application at the panel joinery
- The standard exterior metal surface is embossed 26 ga G-90 galvanized steel with standard PVDF and SMP exterior coatings (other coatings may be available)
- The standard interior metal surface is embossed 26 ga Imperial White
- The panel arrives on site in one piece and requires a simple one step installation reducing construction time and costs
Available Material: Steel
Available Substrates: Open Framing, Solid Substrate
Standard Finishes: PVDF, SMP